Thursday, December 17, 2009

Herpetoid


herpetoid: of, like or pertaining to snakes

All right. All you Indiana Jones fans out there, this one's dedicated to you! A DYK (did you know) moment! DYK that in the movie Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, (the part where he lands in the snake pit and is face to face with the cobra --->) you can see the reflection of the glass that separates Indie from the cobra? It was pointed out to me after like, my millionth time watching it, and I'd never noticed it till now! Anywho, I just thought I would share that!

And now, for the prompts (yes! as in two, well, not really, they're kind of related...)
1. If you were the snake, the leader of the clan (if you will), and a strange creature fell into your home, killed some of your clan, and was now face to face with you, what would you be thinking?How would you react?
2(ish). If you were a fearless adventurer, well, fearless except for one fear, what would it be? Would it be snakes? Spiders? The sun? Why? Give a back story...

1 comment:

  1. Squirrels. If I never see another squirrel, it'll be too soon. Never try to feed a rabid squirrel. No one thought to stop me. Hospitals are no fun either, but at least there weren't any squrrels there.

    ReplyDelete