Friday, March 26, 2010

Abyssopelagic


abyssopelagic: of, like, or pertaining to the depths of the ocean

I love this picture. You have to admit, it's really awesome. Especially the way that the sun is shining through the water and the people are silhouetted. I just can't stop looking at it! It makes me think of when I visited Pittsburgh and my friends who live there, and we went to the zoo.  There was a polar bear exhibit, and it looked like the little brother of this picture, but it was really cool. 

Prompt: What goes on at the bottom of the sea that most people don't know about? Is there a pocket of air where Atlantis is? Are there creatures that have yet to be discovered (well, yes there are, but fantasy creatures, not just fish)? 

1 comment:

  1. There are DEFINATLY NON-fish animals waiting to be found. There has to be. (I should know...)

    ReplyDelete